Pivot provide a range of options for schools around teaching and learning, leadership, inclusion and pastoral matters. All are bespoke and individual to the school's needs. Examples include:
- Vastly experienced, currently practicing education specialists who work as part of your SLT on areas of need and within timescales that suit you.
- Experienced team of associate consultants consisting of serving and former head teachers, practicing lead inspectors, accredited school improvement professionals, current consultant head teachers, serving and experienced Governors, including an National Leader of Governance and Chairs of Governors, and experienced and qualified trainers and National College for Teaching and Leadership facilitators.
- Provision of pre-planned and co-ordinated programme of core school improvement services.
- Evaluation and assessment of the school's existing provision, organisation of pastoral support and identification of actions to improve provision.
- Supporting staff in understanding their roles and providing coaching and supervision.
- Leading the pastoral team in organising their activities and ongoing coaching and supervision that is proactive rather than reactive in approach
- Esatablishment of clear provision maps to give greater clarity and organisation to existing provision
- Design and implemenation of interventions
- Analyse data around behaviour and attendance to be used to inform provision
An external viewpoint helps to identify and address issues. Pivot will remain neutral and is confident in its ability to challenge and motivate people who are finding change difficult.
Quotes from recent outstanding OFSTED Oct 2016 related to work carried out by Pivot with the school - Christchurch Academy, Bradford
" The additional provision in the school for pupils who have special needs and/or disabilities is exceptional. It enables these pupils to succeed in their personal development and work" " the personal developement and welfare of pupils is a strength. The schools work in this aspect has made a significant contribution to improvements in pupils behaviour, well being and readiness to learn"