We work with Local Authorities, MATS and individual schools to provide the following:
- Termly planning consultation meetings with SENCO and Inclusion Manager in every school.
- Identification of priorities and planning for individual cases or groups of children around case work including all pre-statutory assessment work.
- Development of SEND systems in school including tracking children, analysis and outcomes.
- Supervision for staff groups, those dealing with the most challenging behaviours.
- Capacity building in school linked to identified needs on SEF and Pivot assessment reports – twilight's/whole school/TAs
- SENCo networks over the full academic year
- Telephone consultation and support
For more information or to speak to our Lead Educational Psychologist, please get in touch.